Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whew, the weekend cometh

Well I can't beleive its Thursday already. I have been keeping myself busy in the garden as this is peak season. We have had a few tomatoes to pick, and by a few I mean a few hundred..lol.
Photobucket
I already made 8 jars of spaghetti sauce, and I have made a few rounds of salsa too. So when I borrowed my neighbors tomato deseeder, I was not sure what to do..but thats why the internet comes in handy.
Photobucket
I am making homemade ketchup! It smells pretty good too. It's on it's second day in the crockpot, and I should be able to can it later tonight. Here is what it looks like as of about 15 minutes ago.
Photobucket
And Zach's new curtain fabric whic I have been promising, they are almost done too!
Photobucket
In other news, one of our neighbors, whom we thought was totally cool with us, has deceided that it is his personal goal to make sure we do not have chickens on our property. This came out of nowhere and we are shocked, and hurt too. We are checking with the powers that be to make sure it is legal..which everyone keeps assuring us that it is...anyways, I will def keep you all posted about this! Toodles, Evie.

No comments: