Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Exhaustion has set in.

Well I have been super busy today. And I am feeling it too.. I worked today, the regular three hours. I mowed the front lawn, with the gas powered, instead of the human powered..it is just too hot, and there is no shade in the front. I have already done 3 loads of laundry..2 of which I hung out on the clothes line. The load of towels I am putting in the dryer, they get too scratchy when I line dry-em and I don't like that. I have unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, and I also have bagel dough in the breadmaker. I still need to clean out the fridge, make bagels, make dinner, and start on mowing the backyard..whewwwwwww. After this is all done I am going to sit on the couch and not move..and I don't care.
I am aiming to take Zach to go see my friends at fighter practice, something I have not done in years. I have friends who do this SCA thing, its like the people you see at Ren Fests. And they get together one a week and beat each other up for fun..kinda. I think Zach will enjoy it, and if not its at the park where he likes to play anyways.
No pics today, my camera batteries are dead and I need to replace them. Maybe I can get some shots of the fighting people. that is all for now my dearies. Evie

No comments: