Friday, August 15, 2008

I sewed!

Hard to believe but it does happen! Made a skirt to wear to a party tomorrow.
Photobucket
Its a layer skirt and it took me around 2 hours to bust out this morning. Even though I had planned on making it around 2 months earlier! Hopefully I have a top to wear with it.
On another subject I saw something sad today. There was a young couple in a beat down car pushing it into the gas station, obviously they were out of gas. A sign of the times and I remember being in the same postion a long time ago. On more than a few occasions. It made me feel for them. It made me feel grateful, even though we are poor, I don't think I have to worry about not having gas in my car, or groceries in my fridge.
I am greatful that Gene finally has his Plumbing License, and we are home owners.
I am greatful for his health, and Zachs too. I have clothes to wear, and a garden full of veggies. I have people who care about me, and that I care about too.
Thank you universe for everything.
last nite's garden bounty:
Photobucket
tons of cherry toms, large toms, corn, yellow squash, zucchini, green bell peppers

No comments: