Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ho hum humpday...

Well its already wednesday. I am so sad that Gene is working on Fridays again...NOT!
Although I was planning on having him do one more school workday for me...bummer. All good things must come to an end.
I am making some super delish spaghetti for supper. One jar of my red wine spag sauce, one jar of my diced tomatoes and one pound of local organic hamburger, all in the crockpot for a few hours. I am serving some homemade garlic bread and a salad YUM! The house smells so good.
I was lucky enough to have found an old costume that Zach can wear for garb yay! He is hellbent on dressing as a pirate for the camping event, which will be very acceptable..he looks so cute too. :)
I found some soft lavender flannel in my stash and have been working on my tunic. Its going to be so soft and comfy, and warm since the nights have been so cool lately. It might serve as a winter nightgown for me too.
I am trying out this local co-op this month and will be ordering many items in bulk. Things like: flour, sugar, rice, beans and granola. It will be more cost efficient and we will be able to afford these things organically if I purchase them this way.

Oh and I just wanted to mention what an awful rest of the day Monday turned out to be.I had to pay someone to watch my babysitting kiddo so I could work at the preschool(mandatory workday). Then the woman who I was participating with never showed up, so I had to do all activites by myself, like cleaning and preparing snack for 20 other persons. And to add it off one of the little people had a major poop blowout in one of the bathrooms..guess who cleaned it up?? Some people said they were coming back to the school to help me clean, but then one of the kids broke a teacher's car window and everyone forgot about me in all the excitement. SHITTY day, and when I got home Gene was all like what's for dinner?? SO I made dinner, then I had to go pick raspberries, and when I finished all I wanted to do was sit in front of the TV and not move for a month. Then aformentioned husband said you need to watch your son so I can work on my van...WAHHHHH. Okay I think I got it all out, and if you are still reading this, thanks for letting me vent.

No comments: