Thursday, October 23, 2008

bulk is good

Well I finally got my bulk stuff. I did not cost that much and its all Organic!
I got flour, sugar, rice and peanut butter.
Photobucket
Now I just have to figure out how to store it. I think I am going to buy some gallon containers. I am getting my "prepared for a year" shelf together. Because you never know when the shit is going to hit the fan.
I think I am really like buying in bulk. It seems cheaper, and now that I have room to store things it makes sense.
Here is a bonus race car driver..
Photobucket
Just another pic in the Zach loves to dress up series.
And if you are reading this Carrie..your box goes out today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what are you going to make me with all of those yummy organic ingredients?!!!

grace said...

i seriously need to buy in bulk - maybe it would motivate my cooking skills!

also, my phone is unusable and i need your numbers - i haven't talked to you in forever :)