Friday, July 11, 2008

Garden Pics

The garden is thriving, please excuse the grass, we have gotten tired of pulling it out and now Gene has started mowing it now in desperation.
tomatoes: we have 6 big variety and 6 cherry toms
Photobucket
Beets: for Gene not me!
Photobucket
A sideways view of the row of carrots
Photobucket
Zach's watermelon here's hoping it actually produces!
Photobucket
Peppers: 6 bell peppers, 6 japs
Photobucket
Corn cause man the price is going up and I am going to try to freeze some for later
Photobucket
We have about 8 assorted yellow squash and zucchini plants
Photobucket
Pumpkin, again like the watermelon we are hoping we get at least one!
Photobucket
And no pic for the 3 butternut squash plants I planted, I am hoping to get at least 5 of them for winter dinners.
I am picking the first zucchini tomorrow or sunday cause its growing about 2 inches a night!

No comments: