Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pie Day Friday

On Friday morning Zach woke up and proclaimed he needed to make a pie. This was brought on by his new cooking kit I got him for valentines day. When he wants to do something fun like this who am I to question him? We found a crust recipe and made up the pie filling. The results were really good. Since we had one pear and one apple, he choose the pear. What a wise boy he is! The pie plate is tiny, as seen in the first picture, so one pear was all we needed. We made it like you would make an apple pie, lemon juice, fruit, cinnamon and sugar. I am making him an apron, since the one that came with the kit was a flimsy piece of plastic, which he torn the first time he wore it. I will post pics of the apron when I finish it.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM!