Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just stopping in for a quickie!

Its been a few days since I posted, but I have been busy! This week I worked at Zach's school, which was fun and exhausting.And last week I met a new friend in Kansas City for a play date, and that was fun for me. I am still working on the quilt but have halted cause I don't know where to go from where I am at. I am going to consult a few folks and some books to see what I need to do now.
I did start working on fabulous new bag for moi, and since Sharon sent me some fabric for Zach he wants some new pajamas.
I made a new flavor of marmalade I am calling Sunshine cause its pinapple and orange and its just darn good and sunny. Zach and I made our own peanut butter this week too, now I am going to crank out a few loaves of bread and I will be all set, for some PBJ's. Anyways that's all for now. I could really use some quilting vibes about now, so send em' if you got em'. Evie

1 comment:

laura capello said...

can't wait to see the quilt!

and i totally need a jar of that jam. don't worry, i'll pay :-)