Monday, February 9, 2009

Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday...I wish it were still Saturday. We stayed the night over at a friends house out in the country on Sat. The weather was in the high 60's and gorgeous. We sat around a fire, Freeda enjoyed her freedom. Zach played nicely with other children, and we had some fruity drinks. I can not think of any other way to spend a more enjoyable evening. We ate mexican take out, no cooking!
Today just sucks compared to Sat. Freeda has peed on the floor, two daycare kids have peed on the floor, and Zach has been mouthy and whiny. I had to wash his mouth out with soap, for being so fresh!!
The upside: Gene cleaned both of the bathrooms and started a load of laundry...after I mentioned it needed to be done.. Bless him, the king of all assholes. HAHA
There is fresh bread cooling on the counter and its almost naptime for my daycare kiddo. I only have a half day of kids tomorrow, I won't know what to do with myself.
I fixed the printer..yay! So I saved us a bundle on that.. sinora..

No comments: