Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Well it has been a pretty low key Mother's Day. Gene made us a breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, and homefries. We went to the grocery store, and had to buy our groceries with a credit card. Times are super lean. We are not spending any cash so we can make our payment for closing on the house.
Poor Zachary wanted to be carried from the car to his bed after shopping, this sucks cause he is still asleep and now has a temp. He is one sick fella. This is his last week at school.
Boy do we have a busy week coming up. I have to make/buy stuff for the preschool graduation snacks. I also have school participation this week, and am teaching a pickling class on Sat. nite, hopefully I can generate a little cash this way.
We are only 12 days away from owning our home! It hard to believe its really going to happen. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Gene has a hard time with promises, but I have held him to this one for such a long time. HOORAY for me.
Well I hope everyone reading this has a stellar Mother's Day. Love to all Evie

No comments: