Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So I guess I have been tagged !

So I have been tagged by my friend Michelle to label 7 things that I think are lame. So here's my list:

1. The fact that companies attempt to make SUGAR-FREE chocolate. It's just wrong people.

2.While I am on the subject of companies: Organic companies that sell fresh fruits and veggies in styrofoam and plastic. Almost defeats part of the purpose doesn't it???

3.Women who give me the hairy eyeball for bringing my 4 yr old son into the women's restroom. Don't they know about pedophiles??

4.Grocery Stores that do not have kids cookies. (It's my best bribe for a good shopping trip..thanks Checkers)

5. People who ask me what I am going to do with the canning jars I am buying...Gee I think I am going to can some stuff.

6. Certain husbands who think I loaf all day.

7. And the lamest thing of all: Despite the fact that i have gone to open gym off and on for months...NOT A PERSON TALKS TO ME!

1 comment:

grace said...

that sucks about open gym - how lame.

ps - your house is great! what a yard. hope gene likes to mow ;)
and your kitchen is huge! sure, i have my washer, but your dh bought you a house!