Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hell Hath no fury...

Okay this is a weekly occurance at my home. Its 5:45am and my grumbling husband is stumbling around my room..(yes its mine, he never sleeps there, just stores his things there, which I would gladly have him remove them.) He is looking for work clothes. I chime in "Let me guess" he says "Guess!" Its the usual problem. My husband refuses to buy enough work pants and thus every Thursday or Wednesday it happens. He has claimed that he is going to do his own laundry...yeah this has not happened. I bought him pants a few weeks ago, but he balked at the idea of spending $20 on work clothes, and since I cannot find things in his size at the thrift store, I am left to buy them new. I am so sick of this happening as he won't do laundry, or any other household things unless I bitch. moan, cry and complain, even he only helps for 12 hours or so. Anyways...the laundry waits.

1 comment:

laura capello said...

if he doesn't want you to do his laundy AND he doesn't do his own laundry i'm guessing he's one very smelly boy.