Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ho Hum Wednesday

Zach and I have been baking today!
We made these ultra healthy muffins for preschool:
http://www.recipezaar.com/271283
I changed the recipe a little by adding dried dates and ground flax to the mixture too. They are healthy but tasty!
Also made a loaf of bread for sandwiches.
I am getting ready for company tomorrow, we are having some friends over for dinner, and I am making my now famous Lemon Chicken Piccata, unheard of around here! It's divine and just as fantastic as the IL FORNOS chicken piccata in Fitchburg, MA. YUM!
I am making a new project for my hipmama Mothers Day swap. A little coin purse that looks like a tea cup, that should be cute, and I will be posting pics of it hopefully by next week. The rain is keeping us from the park to Zach's dismay, and he is currently glued to the TV.

No comments: