Sunday, December 28, 2008

Here at last:

Well we survived X-mas..I will post some pics later.
Just to get you in the mood here is my dinner recipe for tonight:

Dinner:
Crockpot Pork with cranberry sauce:
Baked sweet potatoes
herbed noodles

2 lbs boneless pork
1 can cranberry sauce
1/2 can of water
1 package onion soup mix
Use cooking spray to cover in the inside of crock-pot. Place all ingedients in crock, cook on low 6-8 hours.
I can't remember where I got this recipe but I wrote it down sometime ago and have been waiting to use it, since my guys like cranberry stuff.

Edited to Add:
I added a bag of colesalw mix to this since it seemed thin. Cooked for a few more hours, then added a tablespoon of beef stuff from the better then boullion jar, some minced garlic, and pepper. Later took some of the broth out added a few tablespoons of corn starch, added that, let it thicken. Then cooked a bag of the frozen thick egg noodles. Added that, and this dish was divine. I am calling it Sweet and Sour German pork and noodles.

No comments: