Monday, December 1, 2008

Happiness is a well oiled Monday... kinda

I started watching another little guy today. It's a winter arrangement, I will be underpaid..but it is what it is. I took the kids to open gym and ran into another mom there from the preschool. We had nice conversation, and I like her well. I got squat done in the baking dept, but managed to find a cheaper solution for my box needs for my giant baking order, a huge load off of me. Zach has been fairly horrible lately, talking back, and being fresh in general. I think Santa might just have to leave him a hug lump of coal this year instead of the bike we want to get him. I started laying out the patter for Zach's X-mas present from me..pajamas. Gene is getting socks and a subscription to a hunting magazine, and that aforementioned lump of coal.

No comments: