Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas details!

Hey there all. Well I wanted to give some better detail about Christmas this year.
I was such a dope and did not bring my camera. We had a pretty low key holiday. My mom made some super awesome fried chicken for our dinner...I had to take a 3 hour nap to recover from. But let me back up a bit. Santa brought many presents this year. Zach got a John Deere bike with a John Deere helmet, knee pads and elbow pads. He got a set of old fashioned tinker toys, a battery operated fishing game(he cheats when playing), a new portable DVD player, a remote controlled construction vehicle, new playdough, tons of clothes, and some other stuff I can't remember. This kid is so spoiled!
He had fun helping me finish cheesecakes, here he is enjoying leftover chocolate:
Photobucket
Santa brought me this new toy:
Photobucket
Well Santa provided most of the monies for it..baking money paid for the rest!
I also got a Le Crueset baking dish and a Pampered Chef Pizza stone...new kitchen toys are always welcomed here.
Gene got a Sears gift card, new PJ's, and a Field and Stream script for the year.
He seemed happy..of course he always saya he does not want anything. Scrooge!
I hope everyone had a great Holiday. I now have to gear up for our New Years party.

No comments: