Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back again!

Wow, its almost been two weeks since I last posted anything. I have been so busy with house stuff. We are fighting the contractor and insurance company about almost everything. We did manage to get them to replace the furnace and the hot water heater. They have put in the new linoleum, and painted. They said they are finished, but upon our inspection last nite we are not very happy. One of the kitchen lights was not installed properly and will not shut off at the switch, and when they re-installed the dishwasher they kinked the line, so when I ran it, there was not much water going into it, thus burning out the motor, and draining some water onto my new floor. They paint job was sloppy, and there are visible drips and paint on the cabinets. The kitchen does look so much better, but the contractor sent out some pretty messy workers. Here are some pics:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gene took it upon himself to re-do the bath tub/shower area, he ripped out the plastic walls and is going to be putting tile in there instead.
Photobucket
I wish I had more time for blogging, but I have a busy day ahead of me, as I am going to start moving kitchen stuff! yay

No comments: