Monday, March 2, 2009

Quiet weekend

This weekend passed fairly quietly. We had no pressing engagements or otherwise to attend. We spent a good deal of time cleaning the house and generally bugging each other. A surprise blast of 3 inches of snow prompted a sledding adventure for Gene and Zach on Sat.
Photobucket

We had an excellent breakfast Sunday morning. The spinach in our garden has flourished due to those warm days and the help of a grow blanket. Before the snow storm we collected enough for a few meals. I made scrambled eggs with sauteed spinach and some homemade cheese,alnog with hunks of toasted homemade bread it was wonderful!
A quick pic of my spinach cooking down.
Photobucket

And just cause I forgot to post them from last week, pics from the farm show.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the big news:
I already got my certificate of registration for my daycare already.
Now I have tons of paperwork to do, and lots of chores to get everything in order.
have a great one...E

No comments: