Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Argghhh bad Day

I am having a sucky day...I was on the phone with the IRS for an hour trying to find out why our tax return had been delayed...they told me we won't get it for 2 more months. Then I spent another hour on the phone trying to start paying back my student loans..they had no idea who was handling my case..haha thanks US gov!
While I was on the phone Zach was a royal butt..with tantrums and all. Also while I was on the phone I dropped a can on my left big toe..then about 20 minutes later I stubbed my right big toe on the door. I am so glad dinner is ready to go, because at this point I was thinking take out. I treated myself to a Dr.Pepper, and am making cookies despite the fact that my house is a mess...I need the relaxation that baking brings me. Yay for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! I am now having a quiet afternoon with the sweet smell of cookies, one taking a nap and two others playing oh so nicely with the legos..why can't Zach be more like these guys?
I hope everyone is having a better day than I am. Adios friends...

No comments: