Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Blues equals cooking and sewing

Well I have been cooped up for three days. Finally we had school today and I am glad to get a break from Zach. Not that I don't love him..but he requires a lot of attention. He has the only kid syndrome. He needs constant attention and interaction. Luckily we still had cable, so I was able to get some things done. I made some amazing cookies, and most importantly I finished a blanket I have been working on for quite some time.
Photobucket
Its so cute and warm! I can't wait to give it to the little baby I made it for.
During the break I swear I have gained 10 lbs..probably 5 just yesterday. I switched up the menu this week and made things out of order, but I still made what was on the menu. I cooked three homemade meals yesterday: Biscuits and gravy for breakfast, hamburgers and potato wedges for lunch and for dinner lasagna with bread and salad. It certainly was an eating day! Hope you are staying warm.

No comments: