Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sick Baby Sick

Well my baby is sick. I thought maybe the flu that had tore thru the preschool had passed us by, but it did not! We took Zach to the hospital on Sunday because he was dehydrated. He was unable to eat or drink anything including water, without vomiting right back up for around 12 hours. He was unable to pee.. poor guy was sick sick sick. He recieved 2 giant bags of IV fluid at the hopital, and was sent home. We were there until 2:30 in the morning, and now my much improved child is better, but still has a fever that has not been broken. He must be feeling a little better as he asked for candy this AM!! HAHA thats my boy. But I have to keep him home from school today, and he is so sad about it. He asked me just to give him meds so he could go, but I don't want to infect anymore kids! If you need me I will be doing laundry..lotsa puke sheets and blankets to wash.

No comments: