Monday, March 22, 2010

Ahh Zach..

I just have to get a little personal here. Zach is always a handful, but last week was Spring Break. I secretly did a little dance of joy last night after he finally fell asleep. YAY SCHOOL! I was so happy to drop him off this morning. It's not that I don't love him, or spending time with him, but god he is a pushy kid. He wheedles and whines and pushes my buttons. And Christ does he have some balls!
Over the weekend, he told me his tooth was a little bit wiggly. I said that was great, and maybe it would fall out in a week or so. He went to his room and ripped it out of his mouth!!! He brought to me and said see..now I don't have to wait. That's my kiddo...deeply intense is he. His tenacity for life is great..but if he was just a little easier to handle. That is my tiny rant. I am headed to the fabric store this morning..details later. :) Evie

No comments: