Saturday, March 5, 2011

This day is alright..

Wow another week gone by. I stayed up late playing my games: pogo, facebook games and such. I was hoping a bit of sleeping in was in the cards. Around five am my dear boy began stealing blankets, kicking and talking to me. I shouted at him to get out, but to no avail. I instructed him to go play his Wii, yet he still refused. Each time I started to fall asleep he woke me. Eventually he got the message and let me be.. I got to sleep until 7:15 wooooo. When I woke up he shouted at me get out! Go play Wii! I guess I derserved it..lol. I just don't understand it. Five days a week I beg him to get up, get ready for school. Then on non school days he is a beacon of sunshine pestering me to arise?? Whateveah.
I am preparing my list and headed out in the next few. This week's grocery list is short..but in order to save a little dough I am headed to three different store in the same vicinity in order to get everything I want and for the prices I want..Oh the insanity. Off to the bank, target, dollar tree and hyvee. So much for an easy sat. I'll be back later to post the menu. :) Evie

No comments: